Complaint Review: Loans4utoday

• Submitted: Thu, March 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: scammed1 — gibsonia Pennsylvania United States of America
Loans4utoday

Loans4utoday they fabricated a check and took $30.00 from my checking account. I never heard of this company and never applied for a loan with them. Internet

Loans4utoday a company i did not have any contact with took $30.00 from my checking account. I tried to call them and it said to leave a message. I am a widow and do not have much money. This certainly is a scam and I would like to see them caught.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 05:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loans4utoday/internet/Loans4utoday-they-fabricated-a-check-and-took-3000-from-my-checking-account-I-never-he-1028500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loans4utoday