Complaint Review: Loans4utoday.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Big Al — Branson Missouri
Loans4utoday.com

Loans4utoday.com FASTLOANFAST.COM I went on the Internet looking for possible Payday Lender Web Sites. I received about 15 offers and used two of them. I agreed to "those" companies terms but AT NO TIME did I KNOWINGLY AGREE TO PAY A , Internet

Searched Web for various possible pay-day lenders.  Received about 15 replies.

Picked out two possibles and used one for a lender in July 2012.  I paid back
the Payday Lender as agreed. About 3 weeks later I notice a $30 fee to FASTLOANFAST.COM on
my on-line bank statement.  I then copied the check and took it into my local US Bank branch.

As we do not use paper checks, this deduction stood out as it says on statement: Checks presented
conventionally.  I took this in to local branch and they talked to Fraud Division in St. Paul.

I tried to call alleged loan broker and so did a personal banker but neither of us can get thru to a real
person.  When I finally get thru 6 days later, the gal at FASTLOANFAST.COM offered to refund the $30 but I never received a payment.

Fast forward to January 2013.  FASTLOANFAST.COM did the same thing with check they made up saying I agreed to this $30 fee.  I never knowingly agreed to their fees.  Again I went back to US BANK local branch and filed a fraud complaint.

I received an E-mail from main office in St. Paul advising me that they have received many complaints from their customers about FASTLOANFAST.COM.. Put a watch on account but local branch did not advise fraud division properly.

On March 14, an alter-ego, Loans4UToday.com, (same phone number) presented another paper check they created saying I agreed to this.  This is a fraud as this $30 fee is NOT in the Payday Lender's offer!!.

Block is finally put on my account regarding this kind of withdrawal.  There Internet site is full of complaints.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loans4utodaycom/internet/Loans4utodaycom-FASTLOANFASTCOM-I-went-on-the-Internet-looking-for-possible-Payday-Lende-1037225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loans4utoday.com