Complaint Review: Loans4youtoday.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Mad — Manchester Tennessee

Loans4youtoday.com Fastloanfast, loan4youtoday fraud, Internet

Two months ago I had a $30 charge to my checking account from loan4youtoday.com. I called my bank and informed them of a fraudulent charge to my account and they put a freeze on the account but informed me that this company takes people's bank account information and charges them a fee to try to get them a loan.

I went through all of my history to check and see if I had went to their website and I hadn't. I was told by the bank that I would be unable to close the account while the freeze was in place so today I noticed the freeze was lifted because I had another $30 charge from the same company loan4youtoday.com.

This company somehow was able to get my bank account information without me ever applying for a loan through their websites. The only way I can think of is through a trojan virus or other malware downloaded through different websites.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 04:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loans4youtodaycom/internet/Loans4youtodaycom-Fastloanfast-loan4youtoday-fraud-Internet-1045409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loans4youtoday.com