Complaint Review: Lobel Financial

• Submitted: Mon, May 26, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 26, 2008

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Lobel Financial
1150 N Magnolia Ave Anaheim, California U.S.A.

LOBEL FINANCIAL Lobel Financial STOP THIS LOAN FRAUD!!! Anaheim California

I have also encounter the same like problems from Lobel Financial. This company must be stopped! This should not be allowed to happen to decent law abiding People. I too, have had my vehicle snuff right from under my nose, "so to speak" Not to mention all of the cash that I have already put into my car. And they have the nerves to continue to do others like unto myself.

I was totally shocked to see so many complaints from so many people. Just think what whould happen if their where others that had computers to file their claims on such a Disrespectful Company.

This company must be STOPPED! SHUT DOWN! CLOSED!
If you would like, you can contact me and we can take this to the Highest Court In The United States of America.

Thanks for reading.
Pastor

Patricia
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2008 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lobel-Financial/Anaheim-California-92801/LOBEL-FINANCIAL-Lobel-Financial-STOP-THIS-LOAN-FRAUD-Anaheim-California-334976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lobel Financial