Complaint Review: Lobel Financial

• Submitted: Wed, December 27, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, December 27, 2006

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Lobel Financial
2544 W Woodland Dr Anaheim, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 714-995-3333
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Lobel Financial Fraudulent contracts and Loans Ripoff Anaheim California

First off in 2004 I had to get an attorney to settle a complaint with Lobel Financial for what seemed like fraud. recently I was inquiring about my loan and my pay off I was calculating my interest rate which is 21.199% w/the amt I financed $9531.61 which came to 2020.31 but my contract states I owe $3430.21 in interest. When i called Lobel FInancial I was disconntected 8 times and transferred 6. When I finially spoke with someone i was told that my interest rate was told by a rep that there is an extra 12% added to my loan, i asked for what purpose she stated that she did not know it calculated by computer. When she calculated the amounts by hand she stated that the amt i had was correct. Also after I stated that I would be filing a complaint I received a statement stating that i was behind on my car payments. This is the 2nd time Lobel has tried to scam me.

Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2006 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lobel-Financial/Anaheim-California-92801/Lobel-Financial-Fraudulent-contracts-and-Loans-Ripoff-Anaheim-California-227345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lobel Financial