Complaint Review: Lobel Financial

• Submitted: Mon, July 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 20, 2009

• Reported By:Riverside California
Lobel Financial
1150 N. Magnolia Ave Anaheim, California U.S.A.

Lobel Financial Without Notice Anaheim California

I had recently financed a car through Lobel Financial and then suddenly became unemployed. i had spoken to the company and let them know what was going on but they didn't care. I was never given notice stating that I had so many days to bring the car up to date or otherwise they were going to reposses it. Instead I woke up watching my car being taken from my drive way and had to pay $35 to get my personal property back (I really paid $40 because the gate persona claimed that they had no change and so i had to give them the two $20 bills). A family member said they would loan me the money so that I could put the car up to date with payments and the company refused to work something out with me. I spoke to a woman name Liz who was very rude and expressed to me that she didn't care if i was to give them a full year of payments as they were not going to re-instate the contract. Also It has been only 3 day since the car was taken and they already have it up on the website to have it sold.

Anonymous
Riverside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2009 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lobel-Financial/Anaheim-California-92801/Lobel-Financial-Without-Notice-Anaheim-California-471532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lobel Financial