Complaint Review: Lobel Financial

• Reported By: Alan — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Lobel Financial
P.O. Box 3000 Anaheim, California United States of America

Lobel Financial "No proof of insurance scam" For profit! Anaheim, California

I have a auto loan with Lobel financial which I never have received such bad service in the years of purchasing a vehicle. I have used 2 other auto financing companies which are more reputable which is why those companies treat you differently.They repossessed my car because they stated that I didn't have proof of insurance.There has never been a lapse in my insurance or any cancellations.
The girl in the repo dept. was rude! She tried to blame me for not returning the calls.
Now I pay my note later than the due date because of how I get paid,so I get the normal phone calls which only say "call them". These calls wasn't any different. So she said it could take 3 business days to Adjust when I show proof which included a charge of over 350.00 for a towing fee.Plus I had to pay the tow company over 200.00.this was on a Tuesday.Is this legal? So I asked the lady why she couldnt say the nature of the call on my voice mail she stated that "they can get sued." So they can't say it's regarding you auto insurance? excuse for the scam.
I asked her what is the payoff amount she said that she had to "ask her supervisor to release the info" and she will "call me back in an hour or two". No return call of course.I called my insurance company and they tell me that they have them as the lien holder etc.. so they sent the info to them again.So Thursday I called Lobel,got the same girl in the repo dept and asked did she get the information from my insurance company and she say "no" I was heated. come to find out she lied,they had received it on Wednesday when I had the office manager of my insurance agent call them on speaker phone.And she gave her my payoff amount with no problem! RUN when you hear LOBEL!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lobel-Financial/Anaheim-California-92803/Lobel-Financial-No-proof-of-insurance-scam-For-profit-Anaheim-California-946167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lobel Financial