jumped

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2009

• Reported By:Sierra Vista Arizona
Lobel Financial
www.lobelfinancial.com Anahiem, California U.S.A.

Lobel Financial harrassing and horrible customer service Anahiem California

At first when I got my car I was so thankful that a financial company was able to help me until 2 months in. My first payment was due in December of 2007. I received a phone call saying they never received payment when my bank clearly showed the check cleared. If my mailed in payment was 1 day late I received a phone call threatening that they were coming to take my car. This company charges 8.00 to pay over the phone and will threaten you that if your payment is not made right then. Because of the 8.00 fee of paying over the phone I refuse and was always mailing my payment in. After they called claiming they never received payments on time I started paying straight through my bank account so I could give them the confirmation number if they happened to call me. After 3 times of getting my payment 1-2 days late because of mail or bank delivery they would start calling my phone 4-5 times a day demanding payment. Then once I stopped answering all 4-5 calls a day they started calling my grandmother, parents, sister, anyone who I had used as a reference to get the car. They started calling every month on the due date. I like most had gotten cut back at my job due to the economy. I called them explaining my situation and they rudely said that's not my problem you pay or we pick up the car. Then the calls started more often (2-3 times) a month to other people on my list to make sure I was going to have the payment in on time when the payment was not due for another 2 weeks sometimes.
Then I also have a representative (can't pronounce her name let alone spell it) who is never in the office before I go to work, on my lunch, or when I get off and no matter how many times I ask for a new representative they say sorry you have to deal with ________ Let me get her your voicemail. Several times I have gotten threatening calls from my representative saying I can only make payments to her and no one else and so when I call and she is unavailable no one else will take my payment. She will say if you don't make your payment directly to me then the payment will get lost and end in a repossession. If they want my money so darn bad then freakin give me a NEW rep.
This company is crap. I urge anyone and everyone to get away from them. I am doing my very best to pay the remainder of my car off and get out from under them. DO NOT GO WITH LOBEL! THEY TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS LIKE TOTAL CRAP!

Stace
Sierra Vista, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lobel-Financial/Anahiem-California/Lobel-Financial-harrassing-and-horrible-customer-service-Anahiem-California-423615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lobel Financial