Complaint Review: Lobel Financial

• Updated: Fri, August 29, 2014

• Reported By: lowery — Citrus Heights California
Lobel Financial
Los Angeles, California USA

Lobel Financial Finance company a TOTAL RIPOFF DO NOT USE Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: Any lender is going to repo if you miss your very first payment

This company financed me a vehicle in June 2014, the dealership put in some wrong information, I called in Aug 2014 to report the right information because I did not get a payment for the financial company until Aug 2014. Anyways, they came and repoed the vehicle when I already had payment arrangements with them. I called and asked why and they said I was behind on a payment I asked to make that payment and they told me NO. I tried to do what I could with them and they will NOT work with you they jsut want to ding your credit real quick. I have not applied for a loan on a car for over 15 years and then to get this treatment I dont know that I would apply for a car again without paying for it. Deanna, Citrus Heights, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2014 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lobel-Financial/Los-Angeles-California/Lobel-Financial-Finance-company-a-TOTAL-RIPOFF-DO-NOT-USE-Los-Angeles-California-1173268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lobel Financial

Any lender is going to repo if you miss your very first payment

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - ()

You just purchased this vehicle and you missed your very first payment. There is no excuse for that and any lender would repo the vehicle under those circumstances. Especially since you didn't even have the funds: you called to make payment arrangements and not an actual payment! How long did you expect the lender to wait for a payment?