Deegan

• Submitted: Tue, July 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 14, 2009

• Reported By:Rocklin California
Lobel Financial
1150 N. Magnolia Ave., Anaheim, California 92801 Rocklin, California U.S.A.

Lobel Financial General Complaint Rocklin California

Lobel is my finance company for my truck and I have had issues with them in the past, as far as harassing/ rude phone calls etc, luckily I have not had my truck repossessed (then again I am pretty much current on my payment). In December (2008) after reading all of these ripoff reports I decided to use other peoples horror stories to my benefit and try to trump them before they screw me

So I sent Lobel my request for the payment history (so I could see how many payment they said we have remaining and to see how much they say we have paid thus far) and a Contract between myself and Lobel (stating our terms of service, late fees etc.) I faxed in a copy of the request and I also sent the request in with my payment. I gave them about two weeks and when I heard nothing I called I was told that conveniently they didn't receive my requests.

I told the lady I spoke with that since they didn't receive either of them, then to consider my phone call as an official request, she said that she could send me my payment history but I would have to submit the request for the contract in writing, I told her that I had done that, I let her know that I sent one in with my payment and I faxed in the other to the number from the Lobel website she said that the number on the site wasn't the number for that type of request and gave me a different number

So I ended up faxing in the request to the correct number she had given me that was 6 months ago and I have still yet to receive it! I wouldn't mind SO much if this company didn't have such a bad track record I want the copy of my Contract so that I can cover my ends and assure my terms are being met accordingly!

Oh and that payment history request took another month and half to make it to me, and when it did it was a measly print screen which didn't really give me any informationThanks for nothing!

They are a very frustrating company! To the point that I avoid calling them about anything at all costs because I know 98% of the time they are going to either be; no use at all, stupid or down right rude!!!

Drgnfly
Rocklin, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lobel-Financial/Rocklin-California-95677/Lobel-Financial-General-Complaint-Rocklin-California-469568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lobel Financial