Complaint Review: Lobel Financial

Lobel Financial

Lobel Financial HARRASSMENT!!! 6- 7 CALLS A DAY!!!!! Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Everybody Look

*Consumer Comment: There are times when

*Consumer Comment: Why are they calling?

lobel FInancial is such a sack of s*** company.  I was laid off and asked them for help and they wouldnt help.  I sent them letters, faxes, updated my contact informatin with them and they claim they never received it.  I have asked over ten times during calls and letters, to send me my remaining balance on the account and never get it.  This place is horrible!  We have a lady calling us 7 times a day because we are still trying to catch up from me being laid off.  SHe barely speaks english!  It is illegal to call that many times in a day!  sometimes they call, hang up, and call right back!  They are the worse company ever and no matter how many times we all complain, they are still in business and no one does anything about it!  One time, i made a payment and the repo guy still came out to get my car!  TWO DAYS AFTER MY PAYMENT WAS MADE, repo dude shows up and wonders why we are angry.  we hate this company!  they dont help people when we need it, and on top of that, how does a company that has been open for 30+ years NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO PAY ONLINE AND VIEW ACCOUNT INFO ONLINE??? wth????  i hope one day they go out of business,  business are supposed to make customers happy, but this place is a pile!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2011 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lobel-Financial/internet/Lobel-Financial-HARRASSMENT-6-7-CALLS-A-DAY-Internet-Internet-780402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lobel Financial

Everybody Look

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Just look at another tremendous example set by this "Queen B".  Its immaturity and a lack of knowledge.  Can't you just see her now rolling around on the floor, crying, stomping her feet all because the little baby doesn't like the response and CANNOT REBUT it.  So all she can do amid her cries and wimpering is "you must work for the company"!

What a sorry case of humanity.  Someone doesn't have any facts, any financial knowledge or any financial or legal education from which to INTELLIGENTLY rebut another post!  Yep...more subprime thinking again!!!!

There are times when

AUTHOR: Queen B - (United States of America)

Some people cannot afford to pay their bills either in full or on time and there are terrific companies that work with their customer's because repeat and referral business keeps it going.  I am just glad I have always been financed by my bank or the dealerships financial services department.

Robert, stop trying to make the company you likely work for look good because they don't.

Why are they calling?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

They are not calling to just say HI or to see how your day is going.  They are calling because you are delinquent.

It is illegal to call that many times in a day!

- It is?  Well can you please provide the law you are referring to.

they dont help people when we need it
Ummmm...Yes they did.  They are a Sub-Prime lender and probably were the ONLY lender who was willing to lend you the money to buy the car.  But they are a Business not a Charity.  As such they are holding you to the legal obligation you made when you got the loan.  That agreement was that you would pay them back a specific amount of money at a set time.  I doubt there was anything in your loan that said that those payments didn't have to be made if you were laid off or had other "issues".