Complaint Review: Lobel financial

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: Ronnie — Bakersfield California United States of America
Lobel financial
1150 n. magnolia ave Anaheim, California United States of America

Lobel financial Insurance fraud, repossession rude no communication scam Anaheim , California

*Consumer Comment: Class Action Lawsuit Against LOBEL

*Consumer Comment: Nobody "Stold" Your Car!

Lobel has repoed my car 1 month ago the reason they told me was that I owed them insurance witch was a total of $130. My payments are 280 a month I been paying for a year never been behind on payments. I was never aware or never noticed about those $130 until they towed my car 2 days after I made a payment.

I needed $950 to take my car out I didn't have the money so I lost the car. I still haven't reviewed a repo notification so I called lobel, rudely they told me my car wasn't repoed that I just owed 130 of insurence when I ask why didn't they notified me about it they had no answer. I asked how much I needed to get my car back they wouldn't tell me. Almost like they stoled my car legally. I just received a letter that had a balanced I owed for $3600 they sold it for $2000 I paid $3600 in a year and the car cost $5000. I feel liked I was robbed it was unfair what they did to me it is fraud and the really need to be punished for what they are doing

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lobel-financial/Anaheim-California-/Lobel-financial-Insurance-fraud-repossession-rude-no-communication-scam-Anaheim-Cali-971487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lobel financial

Class Action Lawsuit Against LOBEL

AUTHOR: Rhett - (USA)

Jim needs to get his facts straight. The Attorney General obtained a final judgment against LOBEL Financial and their owners. LOBEL admitted to violating the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act in 2009.

LOBEL also agreed to a Class Action settlement. In March, 2010, LOBEL Financial agreed to waive $43 million in alleged deficiency balances and was instructed to delete from more than 9,000 consumer credit reports all LOBEL trade lines. Borrowers in Sacramento and Contra Costa Counties filed lawsuits against LOBEL for failing to properly notify consumers of their rights and interests after repossessing thousands of consumer vehicles.

Nobody "Stold" Your Car!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

When you finance a car, you are required to carry full coverage insurance on that car. Apparently YOU failed to do that and they bought insurance for you and were having YOU pay for it. There's no scam here. YOU failed to comply with the contract. They picked up the car, sold it at auction. However, you are still on the hook for the contracted amount. No scam here either! YOU brought this on yourself by NOT complying with the contract which you apparently never read!