Complaint Review: Local Biz USA

• Submitted: Sun, January 28, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, January 28, 2007

• Reported By:Bellingham Washington
Local Biz USA
201 State Hwy 17 North #1005 Rutherford, New Jersey U.S.A.

Local Biz USA Another victim of this scan but this victim wants payback Rutherford New Jersey

Just as with all those who have previously reported being defrauded by these scam artists they hit my company with the same routine. They even had the ultra poor quality, and obviously edited, audio tape to "prove" they had permission to open an account in our name.

They got me for 20 months at $34.95 a month and I want it back.

I'm looking to match up with some others who also refuse to be taken to the cleaners by Local Biz. We need to start a letter writing campaign to local and federal officials. We need to bring pressure to bear on Local Biz and all of the other companies (and I use the term loosely) who operate in this snake like fashion. If there is a law suit that can be brought against them I'm going to be part of it.

I want my money back and I want it now. You should want nothing less than the same if they have cheated you out of your hard earned cash.

Bellingham, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2007 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Local-Biz-USA/Rutherford-New-Jersey-07070/Local-Biz-USA-Another-victim-of-this-scan-but-this-victim-wants-payback-Rutherford-New-Jer-233194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Local Biz USA