Complaint Review: Local Biz USA

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2007

• Reported By:Whereabouts Unknown Florida
Local Biz USA
201 Route 17, Suite 1005 Rutherford, New Jersey U.S.A.

Local Biz USA Locked Me Out of My Website! Rutherford New Jersey

I've a website with Local Biz that's 6 years old. Recently I made a few changes to my site, so they redesigned the site so that I can't login into the control panel! I called them twice, and emailed them. They haven't done anything about it. I found a way to login to my email though. Strange thing is, is that emails have stopped being received. It's like they all just.. stopped all of a sudden. I was getting a steady flow of emails before this happened. Might be time to junk 'em...

Anonymous
Whereabouts Unknown, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2007 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Local-Biz-USA/Rutherford-New-Jersey-07070/Local-Biz-USA-Locked-Me-Out-of-My-Website-Rutherford-New-Jersey-285122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Local Biz USA