Complaint Review: Local Lighthouse

• Updated: Tue, June 28, 2016

• Reported By: michelek — Georgia
Local Lighthouse
, Select State/Province USA

Local Lighthouse hung up when questioned about affiliation with Google Local Lighthouse cold called me saying they needed to update my google information so I would show up in search engines. If I did not talk to someone people would not find my business. When I questioned their affiliation with Google and asked again for their business name (I had already written it down). The person I spoke to hung up. internet

I received a cold call from an individual that claimed that their company Local Lighthouse was hired by Google to update my search engine information. When I questioned them further about their affiliation with google they hung up. phone number 8035636099

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Local-Lighthouse/Select-StateProvince/Local-Lighthouse-hung-up-when-questioned-about-affiliation-with-Google-Local-Lighthouse-c-1130421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Local Lighthouse