Complaint Review: Local Lighthouse

• Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: David — Columbus Ohio
Local Lighthouse
15991 Red Hill Ave Tustin, California USA

Local Lighthouse Local Lighthouse SEO optimization Local Lighthouse Local Lighthouse SEO optimization SCAM, STAY AWAY, IMPORTANT, AVOID!!! Tustin California

In January 2014, I was contacted by an individual who represented himself as being from Google. He informed me that there was a problem with my current website. He went on to tell me that it needed to be corrected, and if it was not, I would no longer be visible to search engines. Being that I am just a small local business owner, and not internet saavy, I was greatly alarmed. He began to tell me how he could make me a professional website for $200 down, and $99 per month thereafter. I was told that I would not be charged until such time that I ranked on the first page of google for my keywords. From the moment they started building the "website", I have had nothing but problems! The website looked like something that a child had put together. I was constantly having to send in request to fix the mistakes that were everywhere. They called me today attempting to charge my credit card, good thing I lost it and had to have it cancelled. Listen to what I am about to say, I have had NOTHING BUT PROBLEM WITH LOCAL LIGHTHOUSE! If they had delivered on what they promised, I would have been HAPPY to pay them (who wouldn't for first page of Google, right?). Unfortunately, they are DECEIVERS, STAY AWAY! As they always say, IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, MOST LIKELY IT IS! Stay away and save yourself the hassle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Local-Lighthouse/Tustin-California/Local-Lighthouse-Local-Lighthouse-SEO-optimization-Local-Lighthouse-Local-Lighthouse-SEO-1124185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Local Lighthouse