Complaint Review: Local Net corp.

• Submitted: Wed, August 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — Jasper Alabama United States of America
Local Net corp.
30 hazelwood Drive suite 108 Internet United States of America

Local Net corp. Charging me without authorization or confirmation, Internet

I considered using this company to provide dial-up service for me and envn went so far as contacting them by e-mail.
I filled out their form but I never confirmed it. They started to charge me anyway, but I never used the service.
When I called them, they agreed to stop the charges but they never did. I has been seven months now, but they keep charging me.
Now When I call they tell me I will have to call tech support but they give me the same number that I am using to call them.
I will have to close my bank account to stop the charges and I don't want to do that. s there any other way to stop them?
I think that I am owed a refund but if I can just stop them, I can then work on the refund.
I would certainly incourage anyone else not to deal with this company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Local-Net-corp/internet/Local-Net-corp-Charging-me-without-authorization-or-confirmation-Internet-924363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Local Net corp.