Complaint Review: Local Net

• Submitted: Mon, November 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 03, 2008

• Reported By:cullman Alabama
Local Net
170 Lawrence Bell Drive Suite 110 Williamsville, New York U.S.A.

Local Net LocalNet Steals money out of my checking account every month Williamsville New York

I signed up with this company approximately 3 months ago. I cancelled my account after about 2 weeks because I hated the internet service, but they are still taking the money out of my checking account.

Today, I called technical support and he was very rude, and didn't help me one bit. He kept saying that it shouldn't be taking out any money. All he did was give me the company address.

I'm getting fed up with these lying, cheating people who have taken money out of my bank account for the last 2 months!!

cullman, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2008 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Local-Net/Williamsville-New-York-14221/Local-Net-LocalNet-Steals-money-out-of-my-checking-account-every-month-Williamsville-New-Y-387623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Local Net