Complaint Review: Local Sniper

• Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: Frustrated — Warwick New York United States of America
Local Sniper

Local Sniper Fradulent Money Back Guarantee Claim, Internet

I purchased access to an internet business with Local Sniper. The company who the credit card transaction went through was called SWREG. I accidentally purchased it twice and was then charged for "extras" that I did not want or authorize. I emailed and called SWREG to get a refund and they directed me to the 'Support" with Local Sniper.

I was told SWREG couldn't issue the refund even though they processed the charges. It has now been over 2 months and I am still waiting for my refund even after endless emails as there is not a telephone contact available for the company. I have been in business for a long time and know first hand that if a customer complains and asks for a refund the processing company will refund and then charge back the business it was purchased from. This has not been the case here.

I would advise anyone looking to purchase this system to think twice. All I have received from them are multiple emails directing me to spend more money on other systems and have not made a dime. I am now contacting an attorney for consumer scams and will hopefully get my money back and get them to revise their "Customer Support" so this does not happen to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Local-Sniper/internet/Local-Sniper-Fradulent-Money-Back-Guarantee-Claim-Internet-1010352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Local Sniper