Complaint Review: Local Sniper

• Updated: Tue, December 25, 2012

• Reported By: Dwayne — Hamilton Ontario Canada
Local Sniper
http://localsniper.com Internet United States of America

Local Sniper Jason and Susan King Refund Request, No access to products purchased Internet

On Saturday December 15th 2012 I purchased, as a package, Local Sniper and Affiliate Sniper.  I was lead to believe that I did not require a website or new hosting in order to use these products.
As I progressed through the steps I was instructed to apply for my free website and in order to do that i had to order hosting through Host Cheese for $100 per month.

I was appalled at the cost of hosting, as I  currently pay $70 per year with a local company and on December 16th I requested a refund of my purchase.  At the same time I would to point out that I downloaded and installed the Local Sniper software, attempted to log in and had no access.

As for Affiliate Sniper. the website instructed that I would receive my log in credentials via email, which were never provided.  I can only assume that this is due to my cancellation request that was never confirmed.

(Taken from their website)
Affiliate Sniper accounts are created manually for you.
Since we usually retail this product for $997, we will have to manually create your account. This is because we have
never sold this system at this LOW discounted price!
Please give us up to 48 HOURS, we will email you your login details and access links as soon as possible.
If you have any queries and concerns after the 48 hour period, please contact us on our support by clicking here.
If you have already received your affiliate  sniper login details, please use this link to access your affiliate
sniper software:

I have opened 3 tickets with Local Sniper Support requesting a refund. 3494, 5574, and 7793.
Typically automatically closed with the following message:
We are sorry that you want to cancel your order with us, if you don't mind, may I please ask the reason for such a request? At the same time let me reassure you that you are eligible for your 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. This gives you enough time to complete the steps in the Members Area and fully try and test the system. If Local Sniper does not deliver what we are certain, if implemented properly, it can then I will certainly process your refund for you.

When I purchased this product, It was my understanding that if for any reason I was not happy with my purchase that there was a 60 Day money back guarantee.

After finding out about the cost of hosting via Host Cheese I had and have no desire to continue with Local Sniper.  I did not feel the need to log a ticket for access to the purchased applications as I wanted to cancel my order immediately.

I do feel misled , I do not expect to get a refund, and just wanted to share my story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2012 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Local-Sniper/internet/Local-Sniper-Jason-and-Susan-King-Refund-Request-No-access-to-products-purchased-Interne-986830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Local Sniper