Complaint Review: Local Sniper

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Pielady — Murphysboro Illinois USA
Local Sniper
Internet Internet United States of America

Local Sniper asked for a refund since Dec. 27th, received no software, or anything. Charged twice total $104.14 Internet

I ordered the program on December 16th, they charged me $52.07.  They said it would be about 24hours.  Then I went back and no software.  They say go to members area, but everytime I go to members area, the same thing is there.  Welcome, go to this section, 8 sections and each of them charges you more money.  So I by passed them.  I wasn't paying anymore.  Then on December 19th, I was charged again, it was on my bank statement, Local sniper.  No invoice, don't know what I paid for, but it looks like I was charged again.   This was supposed to be a website for $3.95, but when you go to pay it's now a total of $52.07.  I sent 3 emails, regarding the double payment that day and the emails that come back only say case closed.

I've sent 31 emails regarding these payments and finally asking for a refund, 15 of which I asked for a refund.  They come back now, case closed or I have sent it to the refunds department you just have to wait.  No responses from them.   I want my money back.   The hosting company, Host Cheese, I've asked for a refund from January 6th.  I paid them $41.41 and 3.95.   They said it was too late the 30days were up.  It's a joke and they kept coming back with case closed.  I saved all the emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Local-Sniper/internet/Local-Sniper-asked-for-a-refund-since-Dec-27th-received-no-software-or-anything-Char-1006753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Local Sniper