Complaint Review: Local Snipers

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: gloria — Chatsworth California United States of America
Local Snipers
Infosoft Media Ltd, 2nd Floor, 145 - 157 St John S Internet United States of America

Local Snipers Jason and Susan King Unhappy with product. Requested refund Dec. 27, 2012 and sent more than 5 email. No results, no refund London, Internet

I bought their program back in early Dec. 2012. After trying  and sending multiple emails asking questions that never were answered, I decided to request a refund on Dec.26, 2012. I have sent at least 5 emails, and what they said is that they sent the request to the refund department. And they marked their response as solved.... I just sent them another email a couple of days ago, very angry and requesting the refund "again".

It's like going in circles... I spent over $400.00 on the program, and I can't even use it... I don't want any business with these people. I sure hope they won't get away with this.

Very frustrating. I sure hope I can recuperate my money.....

Thank you for any help you can give....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Local-Snipers/internet/Local-Snipers-Jason-and-Susan-King-Unhappy-with-product-Requested-refund-Dec-27-2012-an-1006233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Local Snipers