Complaint Review: Local Splash

• Reported By: mrouse55 — Fishrs Indiana
Local Splash
3540 Howard Way Costa Mesa, CA 92626, Select State/Province USA

Local Splash Fraud, Scam California

This company is a fraud / scam.  They are very good at getting your money, but not very good at delivering promisses.  After signing up with the promise that they would get my website on the first page of Google search, they charged my credit card.  After a couple months, with nothing done, I called to cancel.  They said that they needed more time, would reduce my rate and promised not to charge my card until I was on the first page of Google search.

\Guess what - they charged my account immediately.  When I asked about it, they told me that the charges to set up a new account were not refundable.  What they did was cancel my account and set up a new one with the lower rate, resulting in an immediate, non-refundable charge.  When I complained again, they tried to pull the same trick!  BEWARE -SCAM - FRAUD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Local-Splash/Costa-Mesa-CA-92626-Select-StateProvince/Local-Splash-Fraud-Scam-California-1107695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Local Splash