Complaint Review: LocalNet

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Bealinda — Burna Kentucky United States of America
170 Lawrence Bell Dr. Suite 110 Williamsville, New York United States of America

LocalNet Charging me for Internet I do NOT have with them Williamsville, New York

LocalNet is charging me for Internet that I do not have with them.  They, Tony and Beth, told me I had to write a letter but they can not find the letter that was sent to them. As for my refund of $24.99 and $14.99 it will be up to Customer Service if I get my monies back or not. I will send them a 2nd letter today but doubt if it will get me off their list or get my monies back. They are a scam and a ripoff in my book.  DO NOT get involved with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LocalNet/Williamsville-New-York-14221/LocalNet-Charging-me-for-Internet-I-do-NOT-have-with-them-Williamsville-New-York-975669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LocalNet