Complaint Review: LocalSniper

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Christopher — Union South Carolina United States of America
LocalSniper

LocalSniper I ordered the localsniper on Dec 21 2012.I ask for refund of $289.00 a few days later and kept giving me the run around constanly telling me to continue to use the software i told them i'm not interes Internet

I purchase the localsniper on Dec 21 2012.A few days later i had a freind of mine come over to help me download the localsniper.To find out that you have to purchase a website from hostcheese for $100.But to make long story short you had to spend a lot of money to make money which i did not have.So when i requested my money they would give me the run around.Any one looking to get involve with localsniper don't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 12:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LocalSniper/internet/LocalSniper-I-ordered-the-localsniper-on-Dec-21-2012I-ask-for-refund-of-28900-a-few-da-987951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LocalSniper