Complaint Review: Locksmith specialist

• Updated: Sun, September 29, 2013

• Reported By: Shon — Lithia springs Georgia
Locksmith specialist
3376 September morn Norcross ga Norcross, Georgia USA

Locksmith specialist My keys were locked in my car. A lady came 2 hours and overcharged me $257.00. Took them 10 mins. Norcross Georgia

My keys were locked in the car and I called a locksmith. I researched the internet and found LOCKSMITH SPECIALIST.  They took my number and said the will have someone call me back.  I later received a call from a foreign lady who said she is on her way.  When she got to my car went through my passenger door to unlock the car.  It took her 10 mins.  She ran my credit card for the service never clearly saying the price.  The invoice she showed me looked like $25.75.  After she ran the credit card transaction it was 257.00.  I could not believe my eyes.  I was clearly overcharged for this service.  Not to mention she came two hours later after she stated she was on her way.  If you call this number. 770-380-2375. Be aware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2013 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Locksmith-specialist/Norcross-Georgia-30122/Locksmith-specialist-My-keys-were-locked-in-my-car-A-lady-came-2-hours-and-overcharged-m-1088112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Locksmith specialist