Complaint Review: Log Homes Direct LLC (Stacey Gaylord)

• Submitted: Sun, October 09, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, November 27, 2011

• Reported By: Bill — Somerset Kentucky United States of America
Log Homes Direct LLC (Stacey Gaylord)
220 Alby St. Rocky Mount, North Carolina United States of America

Log Homes Direct LLC (Stacey Gaylord) (loghomes4less) (Stacey Gaylord) "Log Homes Direct" is a CON owned by Stacey Gaylord-- Not a real Company --SCAM , Buyer Beware Rocky Mount, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Stacey Gaylord

To start off , I wish to god my family would have used your site sooner. Would have saved a lot of headache and heart breaks for my family. Please, I am the latest victim of "Stacey Gaylord", do not fall for this website scam like so many have. This man is a pro at the "Con-world" . He knows his facts when it comes to Log homes and how to lie his way into your pockets. This CEO/con man has set everything up to be UN-touchable to any lawyers or law enforcement.

Before I begin my story some facts about "Stacey Gaylord". He has been sued 18 times in court lost every single time. Judgements against him range from 342.00 to 50,000. The problem is the man owns nothing in his name. The company is just a home computer at his house which is in his "Girl friend/ Ex name". This man has been arrested many times in the past from worthless checks to a ASSAULT ON A FEMALE back in 1999. If you call the Rocky Mount NC police they know him by name as they told me. See the reason his knows so much about Log homes is because is used to work for 2 of them. Once he found out he could start his own scam from home he left them company's. He is the only employee of his company as my Private Investigator found out.

Now for my story of how my family got SCAMMED--My son in Iraq found LOG HOMES DIRECT on the internet and it had a drawing of a house for him and his new wife, that they like a a lot. The website  was running a special and showed one of the homes that my son was interested in as in stock and ready to ship.  I, the father, spoke to Log homes direct. Stacey Gaylord stated that he would ship the log home within 5 days or sooner once he received the full payment of 20K.  I sent an email and told him I was sending out a 20k check by Fed ex, which was the full amount of the home, and he would receive it within 2 days along with the copy of the contracts which he sent me June 22nd, 2011. On June 24, 2011- He received my son's full payment for the home.

After 2 weeks and no log home, I continued to call and email Stacey Gaylord about the Log home. This went on for about a month. He continued to state that he was having problems with his equipment and plant. He stated in an email July 22, 2011 that he would refund the FULL amount or credit 2,500 dollars off the purchase price of 20k home or I could cancel my order. If I chose to cancel order it would take 3-4 weeks to refund the full amount of 20,000 dollars. I cancelled the order ASAP. After 1 week he sent an email on August 1, 2011 that he would refund the full amount by August 11, 2011.  To this day Stacey Gaylord has not returned one penny of I sent him. He has accused and attempted to extort me and my family for the 20k by accusing us of and endless list of baseless crimes that have taken place against Stacey Gaylord for his reverse Ponzi scheme that he runs from his home in North Carolina. It would seem that he takes advantage of men overseas or out of state persons.

My son and future wife was very disappointed in everything. He was going to come home but the family has taken up the fight against this scam in his place. Our family, while waiting for the Log home, spent a lot of money preparing the home site for our sons return from overseas. Due to the "Fast shipping of the home IE 5 days",  which never happened because the website is a scam and has NO PLANT.  The foundation was 10,000 dollars to pour because of short notice. The money and time spent has been well over the family budget. No matter what happens, the word will get out about LOG HOMES DIRECT and Stacey Gaylord. This matter has become personal due to taking advantage of my son while overseas.

Would be glad to send Email conversions and Information from my private Investigator to back my Story- Please do not fall for this Scam or Stacey Gaylord's Lie

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2011 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Log-Homes-Direct-LLC-Stacey-Gaylord/Rocky-Mount-North-Carolina-27803/Log-Homes-Direct-LLC-Stacey-Gaylord-loghomes4less-Stacey-Gaylord-Log-Homes-Direct-786737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Log Homes Direct LLC (Stacey Gaylord)

Stacey Gaylord

AUTHOR: Ken - (United States of America)

Gaylord is nothing but an overweight a*****e. He needs to choke up my $45,000. or face the music. Oh did you build a house without a builders license? Bernie Madhoff will be your celly