Complaint Review: LogJam Electronics

• Reported By: Customer — San Luis Obispo California USA
LogJam Electronics
Anderson, Indiana United States of America

LogJam Electronics Lousy Stinking Customer Returns Policy Anderson, Indiana

I ordered an audio converter that was listed as applicable to 2005 Honda Accord model.  It arrived in an unsealed plastic box. Upon reading the detailed instructions, I discovered that although, it said it was applicable to 2005 Accords, it would not work for my specific model. I immediately put it back in the shipping box and did not proceed with the installation.

I then filed an RMA form online which they denied to fulfill. Multiple emails to them produced no resolution. Logjam says this was a customer mistake and therefore will not make a refund.

I subsequently bought and installed an appropriate converter from another seller with no issues.

I have tried many times to call LogJam directly on the phone to speak to someone and always I get a voice recording. I leave a message and they have never, not once, called me back.

This is a ripoff, plain and simple.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2011 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LogJam-Electronics/Anderson-Indiana-46015/LogJam-Electronics-Lousy-Stinking-Customer-Returns-Policy-Anderson-Indiana-764999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LogJam Electronics