lunch

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Matt — Washington DC Virginia United States of America
LogJam Electronics
5001 Eastwood Way Internet United States of America

LogJam Electronics Jim Surface Accepted a return for a defective product but never gave me my refund. Internet

I purchased a iPod integration system for my car. I went to Best Buy and had it installed. The employee proved to me that one of the 3mm jacks were broken on the interface kit. I contacted LogJam and they told me to send the product back and they would issue me a refund. Upon completion of their online form and sending the item back I received a response saying it would take about 4-6 weeks to process a refund. After about 6 weeks, I e-mailed the company back and did not receive a response. Every month, about twice a month, for about 7 months now I have been emailing this company demanding my refund. The company has yet to respond to my e-mails or answer any of my phone calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LogJam-Electronics/internet/LogJam-Electronics-Jim-Surface-Accepted-a-return-for-a-defective-product-but-never-gave-me-999171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LogJam Electronics