Complaint Review: Logan Investigations

• Submitted: Fri, October 29, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, October 29, 2010

• Reported By: Cherri Logan — Syracuse Utah United States of America
Logan Investigations

Logan Investigations Cherri Logan I have been charged 3 times for a once in a lifetime charge membership to Recordslogin.com Internet

I ordered a people search service online. It did not disclose the actual name of the company. After placing my order and being charged $39.95 the name of the company was revealed. It was the same people search I had already paid a one lifetime charge of $39.95. I immediately responded via e-mail explaining my error and requested they cancel my second membership and refund my money. I then received a response telling me if I would send them the names of the people I was trying to locate they would help me. I sent another e-mail again asking for cancellation of my second membership and a refund of my money. As a result was charged another $39.95 for a third time. I have attempted to correspond with both Recordslogin and CLK bank numerous times and have not received a response. I have been unable to find an address or phone number for either. I have viewed my checking acct. and located 2 charges on Sept. 29, 2010 for $39.95 that has been charged to my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2010 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Logan-Investigations/internet/Logan-Investigations-Cherri-Logan-I-have-been-charged-3-times-for-a-once-in-a-lifetime-cha-656727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Logan Investigations