Complaint Review: Logan Town Ent. Mark Reeder

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2008

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Logan Town Ent. Mark Reeder
601 Upland Ave., Ste. 206D Upland, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Logan Town Ent. Mark Reeder, Erika Complete Rip Off Upland Pennsylvania

Mark Reeder ripped me off. He called me and told me he had P Diddy for $40,000.00 and that I needed to wire him $5K within 24 hours to get the contract moving. I wired him the $5k to get the ball rolling. During this time I spoke to Carl Thomas' manager and when I told him I was dealing with Mark Reeder, he told me not to send him anymore money because Mark and his father have ripped off almost every promoter they have dealt with. Carl's manager also told me that Mark had his name on his site and that Mark was never given permission to post any of the artist on his site.

Needless to say Mark has never refunded my money nor has he ever got a contract from P Diddy. After 10 months of run around he claims that he's gonna send my money back next week. lol

Florida nightclub
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2008 01:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Logan-Town-Ent-Mark-Reeder/Upland-Pennsylvania-19015/Logan-Town-Ent-Mark-Reeder-Erika-Complete-Rip-Off-Upland-Pennsylvania-296547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Logan Town Ent. Mark Reeder