Complaint Review: Logantown Entertainment - Mark Reeder

• Submitted: Thu, August 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By:Pompano Beach Florida
Logantown Entertainment - Mark Reeder
10001 N Ave Phillidelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Mark Reeder - Logantown EntertainmentReeder is wanted by the Goon Squad!! Phillidelphia Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Everyone Knows Plies is $40k he even says it in in the Shawty Lo Remix

*Consumer Comment: I Know where he is (Mark Reeder)

*Consumer Suggestion: I got the drop On Mark Reeder Get at me Florida

*Consumer Comment: Loooking for Mark Reeder

Please help me find Mark Reeder. I will pay a nice ammount of dollars to whoever help me find this man. He told me he could get me "Plies" for 40k. I knew something wasnt too right because I was told that Plies only charged 30k at the time. But I still went along with the deal. The same BS happened. So now I need to find this little creepy character. You'll love the prize!!!

Money
Pompano Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2008 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Logantown-Entertainment-Mark-Reeder/Phillidelphia-Pennsylvania/Mark-Reeder-Logantown-EntertainmentReeder-is-wanted-by-the-Goon-Squad-Phillidelphia-Pe-367810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Logantown Entertainment - Mark Reeder

Everyone Knows Plies is $40k he even says it in in the Shawty Lo Remix

AUTHOR: Office Manager - (U.S.A.)

This shows that this promoter must be new in this business because Plies raps in a few different songs that he want's 40k check out the shawy Lo Remix for Dey know he says it right there. This show could have happened but he did not read his contract he delt with a third party outside of Logantown trying to make this happen instead of just keeping all his dealings with Logantown.

I Know where he is (Mark Reeder)

AUTHOR: Raw Entertainment - (U.S.A.)

Please contact me anyone looking for Mark Reeder

#3 Consumer Suggestion

I got the drop On Mark Reeder Get at me Florida

AUTHOR: Black - (U.S.A.)

AUTHOR: Agent - (U.S.A.)

I have information about Mark Reeder and would like to exchange information. please contact me at djproc.one@gmail.com