Complaint Review: Logantown Entertainment

• Submitted: Thu, September 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 04, 2008

• Reported By:New Rochelle New York
Logantown Entertainment
3402 Edgemont Avenue #379 Brookhaven, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Logantown Entertainment I have information about Mark Reeder and Logantown Entertainment. I am looking to exchange info. I was ripped off & scamed aswell. Brookhaven Pennsylvania

I was ripped off and scamed by Mark Reeder and Logantown Entertainment awell. He has owed me $3600.00 for over 3 years. I have information and I am looking for information to exchange.

New Rochelle, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2008 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Logantown-Entertainment/Brookhaven-Pennsylvania-19015/Logantown-Entertainment-I-have-information-about-Mark-Reeder-and-Logantown-Entertainment-369682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Logantown Entertainment