Complaint Review: Logicweb

• Submitted: Wed, June 12, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — Brisbane, Australia Other
Internet USA

Logicweb Continued to take money from my account after I cancelled the hosting service Internet

After I cancelled my hosting with this company and requested they close my account and stop charging my credit card and/or automatic debit from my bank account, they continued to charge me and take money from me.

I noticed that my account was still setup on their system so I sent them an invoice via payal for the money they owe me and logged in to the billing section of their website and put in a support ticket requesting they pay the invoice to return my funds that were wrongly taken from me.

They opened teh support ticket, I received and automatic email, and then the closed my account so i could not log in and did not pay the invoice.

All future attempts to get a response from them has had no reply.

The amount oweing to me is $5800 AUD

I am more than happy to pay for someone a fee to pay this individual a visit and get this money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 01:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Logicweb/internet/Logicweb-Continued-to-take-money-from-my-account-after-I-cancelled-the-hosting-service-In-1058473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Logicweb