Complaint Review: Logistical Group Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Phone: 3526308682
  • Web:
  • Category:

Logistical Group Inc. refuses to pay me. Orlando , Florida

November 8, 2011 I went to Wheelersburg ,Ohio to work for Logistical Group, owner Aimee Fountain.  I was providing vacation coverage for  the project manager on the Buckeye Rural right of way clearing project with Mercier's. We agreed upon a total of $1200.00 for November 8 - November 20.  I drove to Ohio from Virginia and worked, occasionally providing coverage for the
crew leader as well. Everything went well.
I can't seem to get paid through Logistical Group.  I started the process while in Ohio, and haven't been able to talk to anyone in person as Aimee doesn't answer the phone. They have repeatedly told me by email that the check is in the mail etc.  Nothing so far.  I consulted with the Department of Labor and apparantly they couldn't get anywhere either.  Can't afford a lawyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Logistical-Group-Inc/Orlando-Florida-32825/Logistical-Group-Inc-refuses-to-pay-me-Orlando-Florida-931814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Logistical Group Inc.