Complaint Review: Logisticare

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: naomi — Madison Wisconsin
Logisticare
2335 City View Drive, Madison, Wisconsin United States of America

Logisticare unethical, untruthful, unbelievable treatment of workers Madison, Wisconsin

I worked for Logisticare in Madison, WI for 3 weeks in their call center.  Their pay was okay, their treatment of employees and business practices were unethical at best.  They allow 30 minutes of "aux" time which is two 15-minute breaks.  Part of the breaks are spent logging in and out.  If you go to the bathroom any time other than the two breaks or lunch you are reprimanded (even if you have a documented 'bladder problem').

They routinely called me in to tell me I was not making enough calls (I could not talk as fast as others).  They said they were 'trying to help me'.  They also lied freely and insulted freely.  When I explained I was working to the best of my ability, it fell on deaf ears and they asked me if "I wanted to quit".    I guess they don't want to pay unemployment by letting people go.  They seemed to think they could get more work out of you by 'beating' you.  It was nerve wracking.

They did not care about quality or customer service, just get so-many calls a day.  When I pointed out I made more reservations because some calls asked for up to 5 reservations, they ignored that and would not let new people use the time-saving 'copy' function.  I then realized almost everyone there was a 'temporary' employee.  I guess that saves them benefits also.  They even told a pregnant lady they would write her up for going to doctor's appointments.  If you are thick-skinned and desperate, work there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Logisticare/Madison-Wisconsin-/Logisticare-unethical-untruthful-unbelievable-treatment-of-workers-Madison-Wisconsin-1046192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Logisticare