Complaint Review: Logitech

• Reported By: Bryan — Lake Villa Illinois
Logitech
Nationwide USA

Logitech Anywhere MX mouse Lake Villa Nationwide

As a student going to a new university, I purchased a new laptop and a Logitech Anywhere MX mouse.  As I do with all new products, I registered the mouse online with Logitech in case something goes wrong and I need replacement or support.  A year later, my mouse stopped working.  The left button will not click 90% of the time, and when it does, it will not remain clicked so I cannot drag over items or move items on my screen.

I contacted Logitech support and they refused to help me.  It turns out that even though you register the product for warranty, the warranty department cannot look up your registered product.  Therefore, they will not replace their defected product due to I could not find the receipt a year after the item was purchased.  When I asked to speak with a Supervisor, I was placed on hold.  When the supervisor picked up the phone, it sounded like the last thing on his mind was customer support.  I explained what my problem was and he would not help, nor recommend a solution to my problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Logitech/nationwide/Logitech-Anywhere-MX-mouse-Lake-Villa-Nationwide-1077113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Logitech