Complaint Review: Logjam Electronics

• Updated: Sun, June 16, 2013

• Reported By: Russ — Fort Payne Alabama
Logjam Electronics
Internet USA

Logjam Electronics Returned products as directed by tech support but received no refund and no response to repeated queries Internet

I ordered and received an audio adapter for my F-150.  Logjam verified that the adapter I ordered was the correct one for my vehicle but it did not work.  Logjam tech support was very responsive and good to work with.  They sent another unit with return authorization for the first one and sent return authorization for the second unit in case it did not work either--with an assurance I could get a refund.

The second unit also did not work and I returned both units.  Tech support explained that the 2005 F-150 was built with different radios using the same model number and sometimes they just don't have an adapter that works with it.

I got no refund and have received no response to my repeated emails over the past 3 months.  Service was great until I returned the units and now, not a word.  I have no product and I'm out return shipping on the second unit plus the orginal purchase price.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2013 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Logjam-Electronics/internet/Logjam-Electronics-Returned-products-as-directed-by-tech-support-but-received-no-refund-a-1059608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Logjam Electronics