Complaint Review: Logo Customer Service

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: KH13 — San Jose California
Logo Customer Service
Internet USA

Logo Customer Service Says refundable but good luck getting your money back. And they are MEAN!!! Internet

I thought I would give this online company a chance as it says 100% fully refundable if not satisfied.  I submitted very specific design objectives for my logo.  They did not listen to a single one.  I even gave them multipel chances and kept referring them to the list I had submitted.  I decided to stop wasting both of our time and I asked for my refund.  At this point they got mean.  I got very rude emails from them telling me how out of line I was and how I was costing them money by wasting their time(what about them wasting MY time!!!) and they don't appreciate how I am handling things.  I actually have now made several requests for my refund and continue to get emails telling me I am out of line and how rude I am.  Yet over 2 weeks later from my initial refund request, no refund.  BUYER BEWARE!!!  This company is extremely difficult to work with and don't expect to get your money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Logo-Customer-Service/internet/Logo-Customer-Service-Says-refundable-but-good-luck-getting-your-money-back-And-they-are-1067394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Logo Customer Service