Complaint Review: Logo Design Guarantee

• Reported By: Mary — Corona California
Logo Design Guarantee
Internet USA

Logo Design Guarantee Don't use this company! Internet

Logo Design Guarantee is there to take your money and give you no product!  I'm a Realtor and wanted to have a logo designed for my new website and marketing materials.  The reason I chose this company is because they market themselves as being "original" in their logo designs as well as refunding your money if you don't like their designs.  Unfortunately, I didn't look at any reviews or I would have stayed clear from these scammers.  They sent me images of "roof tops" with my name on it.  Every single "roof top" you can download for free on many websites.  So they just cut and paste and put my name on it.  I told them I did not want roof tops and gave them clear examples of what I wanted.  Nope...they continued to send me one roof top after another, which all are free on other websites.

So I asked for a refund and they said it can take up to 21 days to receive the refund.  Its been nearly 7 weeks and no refund.  I've called repeatedly and they either say it will be here within the next 24 hours or they have call waiting and don't answer my call at all or when they do pick up the phone they immediately hang up.  They are not in the US and they know there's nothing anyone in the US can do to have them refund the money. These guys are counting on ignorant customers like me who believe their hype and don't read the reviews prior to ordering. That way...they can scam, scam, scam!

I then went to The Logo Company www.TheLogoCompany.net , which had great reveiws.  My final logo design turned out beautiful as they really listened to me and kept redesigning until I loved it.

Logo Design Guarantee knows they will NEVER refund my money, as they promised.  I'm not their first victim and I certainly won't be their last!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2014 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Logo-Design-Guarantee/internet/Logo-Design-Guarantee-Dont-use-this-company-Internet-1156225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Logo Design Guarantee