Complaint Review: Logo Design Guarantee

• Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: Director — Orange Park Florida United States of America
Logo Design Guarantee

Logo Design Guarantee False Advertising Internet

Logo Design Guarantee. First, they claim to be in the United States, but when I bought the logo I was charged in British Pounds. So, I'm thinking okay so they're British, they should be honest even though they're telling me they're American. I bought the logo with the understanding that I will have "Free Lifetime Alterations" as they are still advertising as of today (October 5, 2012), but they are telling me that I can't have the "Free Lifetime alteration" because 'lifetime' only means before they submit the final draft. Well, what the heck are you putting 'Lifetime' if it doesn't actually mean 'Lifetime'? I ask them. But, they won't respond to me. So, first this is false advertising and now it's unethical and bad customer service. Good luck in dealing with these people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Logo-Design-Guarantee/internet/Logo-Design-Guarantee-False-Advertising-Internet-951508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Logo Design Guarantee