Complaint Review: Logo Design Guarantee

• Updated: Sun, October 07, 2012

• Reported By: lukeve — Stockton on Tees Other United Kingdom
Logo Design Guarantee
Internet United Kingdom

Logo Design Guarantee logodesignguarantee.co.uk They did not honor money back guarantee, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: VICTIM FROM LOGO DESIGN GUARANTEE - DONT TRUST THOSE SCAMMERS

After seeing adverts offering a logo design & website creation service at www.logodesignguarantee.co.uk I spoke to them by phone on 20th September 2011 & asked them to create a logo for my proposed new business and construct a website to my specifications. The agreed price was 599 for the website & 25 for the logo design. I paid by Natwest debit card the 624 by phone, but on receiving my bank statement some time later, I found they had converted the amount into USD, with my bank making an additional charge of 6.52 making a total of 630.52. I had no prior knowledge of the Dollar conversion, nor did I give my consent. This firm also trades as www.logodesignguarantee.com in the United States

Both the logo design service & website construction was being done by email, but despite my very clear requirements they did not provide a suitable logo for the type of business. I then provided a proof of a picture I wanted for a logo , together with a request to add to it a little to make it unique, which they did. Soon afterwards they started to submit outlines for the proposed website, but I was quickly disillusioned. They simply did not grasp the concept of the type of website I wanted, despite me showing them a competitor site that was an ideal base to work from. I emailed them twice, asking to speak directly to the designated designer & phoned them with the same request. I could not get past the phone operator, she said she would pass on a message, but that was not acceptable, I wanted to speak directly to the designer to convey & make clear the concept for the site I wanted.

They were still submitting revisions, but they contained incorrect spelling and were not in line with what I required. Eventually on 17th October I cancelled the site by email and asked for a full refund as advertised on their website. Later that day a lady called Janet phoned me to try to change my mind ,but I refused as I was convinced they simply did not understand my requirements and would not discuss by phone. She then said a refund would take between 5-21 days. I waited patiently until 7th November and requested the refund. I have received auto acknowledgements of my emails but nothing else. In fact I have since found on their website that if any customer is not happy they will make refunds in 5 days. This is stated under process > how it works> item 4 immediate refund within 5 days

Their guarantee is quite explicit, they will make refunds if a customer is unhappy . This guarantee lasts for 180 days. Apart from the auto acknowledgements, Logo Design have chosen to completely ignore my repeated email requests for a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2011 04:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Logo-Design-Guarantee/internet/Logo-Design-Guarantee-logodesignguaranteecouk-They-did-not-honor-money-back-guarantee-I-796041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Logo Design Guarantee

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

VICTIM FROM LOGO DESIGN GUARANTEE - DONT TRUST THOSE SCAMMERS

AUTHOR: filereport2IC3 - (United States of America)

tO ALL THAT BEEN FACE HARDSHIP TO GET THE MONEY BACK FROM: https://www.logodesignguarantee.co.uk/

I HAVE TO INFORM YOU TO FILL AN IC3 FORM TO FBI INTERNET CRIME  IS BETTER TO BE ALL 2THER RATHER AS INDIVIDUALS -

I DOESNT MATTER WHEN THE CRIME TOOK PLACE BUT FBI IS RESEARCHING NOW SO IS WORTH TO HELP EACH OTHER AND SAVE FUTURE VICTIMS

HERE IS THE FORM:

DONT TRUST LOGO DESIGN GUARANTEE

A BIG TIME SCAMMERS AND ANY LAWER CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT MY CASE PLEASE CONTACT ME