Complaint Review: Logo Design Universe

• Updated: Fri, February 07, 2014

• Reported By: Susan — Inland Empire California
Logo Design Universe
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Logo Design Universe.com RIP OFF! ** LOGODESIGNUNIVERSE** RIP OFF #logodesignunivers.com PROMISED GUARANTEE STATED WOULD REFUND! NEVER DELIVERED! ERRORS ON LOGO, TYPOS. ARE USING LOGO BENCH AS ANOTHER COMPANY ON THE NET. Internet CALIFORNIA

Logo Design Universe.com

BEWARE!! CAUTION!!  ALL BUSINESS OWNERS!!! BEWARE

I went on line to get a logo, Found LOGOBENCH.COM – Logo Bench  I paid $149 , they had a money back guarantee. The logos were not to my expectation and very cheap quality. They had a guarantee so, I requested my money back in 1 week after purchase. I received a FULL Refund…

I went back on line to find another logo company, I found LogoDesignUniverse.com  LOGO DESIGN UNIVERSE Paid $145.00. Were the same quality of the first company with dozens of  errors,  Lots of errors in my company name, sending emails for corrections, etc. [continued below]....

.....  They too had a Money back guarantee. I requested a full refund to which they said they would do.. Never got it, then I look on my bank account and notice IT IS THE SAME COMPANY!  LOGO BENCH IS LOGO DESIGN UNIVERSE.  They kept blowing me off, so now it is to late for a charge back through my bank.

My only hope now that I have lost time and money that no one else is victim.   Logo Bench RIPPED ME OFF # 877-628-3056  Logo Design RIPPED ME OFF Universe.com 877-628-3056 RIPPED ME OFF.   LOGO BENCH RIPPED ME OFF, LOGO DESIGN UNIVERSE RIPPED ME OFF!  Logobench.com RIPP OFFS. Logodesignuniverse.com RIPP OFF

Why do they need two companies on the net?  because if one rips you off, the other will too.

LogoDesignUniverse is Logo Bench TOO,,, both ripped me off.  #logodesignuniverseRipOff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Logo-Design-Universe/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Logo-Design-Universecom-RIP-OFF-LOGODESIGNUNIVERSE-RIP-OFF-logodesignuniverscom-1121890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Logo Design Universe