Complaint Review: LogoBench

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: Westm — Burke Virginia
LogoBench
Internet USA

Logo Bench Failure to deliver requested services, shoddy design ability Internet

We purchased a logo design service on March 6, 2014. On the day we purchased the service, we clearly informed the company what we would like the design to look like. We also clearly informed them what we did not want. On the first draft (which took 5 days) of 10 proofs, 6 of the 10 proofs were exactly what we specifically said we did not want. Additionally, 2 of the logos had another company's name on them. That left us with 2 proofs out of 10. I contacted Brian Williams, our contact, and was told they would fix the error. I also included 8 pictures of logo designs that we liked and 5 logos we did not like. The second round of "proofs"included 3 logo designs which were exactly like what we said we did not want. Additionally, 2 of the logos had a different company's name. After contact Brian again, he agreed to make a new round of proofs. The next round of proofs had one logo we potentially liked. I communicated with Brain to inform him that we liked one of the proofs but would like it to be more crisp and the colors to be more bold. After 4 days, they sent back the exact same design I had asked to be adjusted. At this time, I asked for a refund and this is where the run around began and continues. I was told sales was responsible for a refund and left 4 messages for that department. I have yet to receive a return phone call. Having spoken with Brain again, he attempted to force me to accept another round of proofs. I refused and asked for a refund, he told me it would "take a week," "take 2 days" "needed to be forwarded to accounting" and several other excuses. As of today, we have not received a refund. Brain now refuses to return phone calls. We have purchased a service which we never received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2014 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LogoBench/internet/Logo-Bench-Failure-to-deliver-requested-services-shoddy-design-ability-Internet-1154278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LogoBench