Complaint Review: Logoinn

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: NA — San United States of America
Logoinn

Logoinn Mark Anderson I .D. theft? custom web page design Gift card offer Internet

came up in logo design search. They have a live chat, where the guy sends you a deal through email . I asked for recomendation because my request did not fit the listed packages or "bundles"

The claim that  they have techinal problems and will connect you, as soon as you  pay $6.95 shipping for a walmart $100 dollar gift card. He hung up on me when I said " no".  I had sent them photos and current web addres. Documents uploaded, but an hour latter I could not get into my account. I could get an invoice, but every time I clicked on my order number  a second payment request came up with the option s: new card, or current card .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Logoinn/internet/Logoinn-Mark-Anderson-I-D-theft-custom-web-page-design-Gift-card-offer-Internet-977909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Logoinn