Complaint Review: Lokey Motors Clearwater FL (MB)

• Submitted: Thu, February 20, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: suhail — Tampa Florida
Lokey Motors Clearwater FL (MB)
19820 US Highway 19 N Clearwater, Florida USA

Lokey Motors Clearwater FL (MB) Worest Experiance I will never recomend this dealership Worest Experiance I will never recomend this dealership for CPO or new they dont standby the product and very unpleasent management Clearwater Florida

*Author of original report: When you are upset you don’t care about spelling

*Consumer Comment: Only Six Dollars

On December 31 2013 I bought S550 MB from Lokey motors during the test drive I felt pull on right side and notified the Sales person and he promise that they will fix it after closing the deal thanks God I got that in writing in my closing documents it was 7:30 in evening and I was advised by the Sales person that I should take car home and bring it back next week so I brought back and ask them to fix it they told me it is alignment issue my question is if this car was CPO why it was not realized during the CPO process but they did alignment but forget to do weal balance so once again i am on road with same issue including staring vibration so I immediately call the service adviser initially he denied that but then I talk to Sales person and car was back in shop and they try to charge me for that once again i need to involve Sales person finally as per them the did the weal balance once again issue was there so I called Service adviser he ask me to bring in back the car then they realize there was Rim bend so they ask me to leave the car it will take them 3 days to fix it but next day I receive the call that car is fixed when I drove the car Problem was still there so I called service advise that problem is still there he told me that they fixed the issue there is nothing wrong with the car so next day I called the Tampa MB dealership they were so kind they took my car and free analyses and figure out that weal’s were out of balance and Rimes need to be fixed there is dent in Rims that means these rims were never fixed at Lokey Motors and provided me written statement so I called service adviser at lokey motors and they refuse to admit there fault and missrespresentation and sales manager and servise Manager insted of fixing the issue or resolvoing the issue they refuse to do repair and asking me for the money to repair. Now I am Driving S550 $104000 Top of the MB Line car  with bad rims which supposed to be fixed during CPO process on top of that they refuse to rectify the situation. I will never recommend this dealership to my friends and family as well as I will also put this complain into my community bulletin who are mostly buy MB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lokey-Motors-Clearwater-FL-MB/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Lokey-Motors-Clearwater-FL-MB-Worest-Experiance-I-will-never-recomend-this-dealership-W-1125044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lokey Motors Clearwater FL (MB)

When you are upset you don’t care about spelling

AUTHOR: suhail - ()

When you are upset you don’t care about spelling But thanks for pointout.

Only Six Dollars

AUTHOR: coast - ()

The word is wheel NOT weal. You have $100K for a car but not six bucks for a dictionary.