license

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: PigScamsExposed — pigeon forge Tennessee
Loli-Pop Farm Virginia
72 Woodside Lane Rocky Mount, Virginia USA

Loli-Pop Farm Virginia Tracey Simpson Booth, Tracey Booth, Randy Booth BUYERS BEWARE, Mini Pig Scams, Tea Cup Pigs, Harassers Rocky Mount Virginia

*General Comment: Loli-Pop Farms is Amazing! ~Madonna duhon, SCARY!!!

*Author of original report: Hate To Tell You

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Cease and desist Sara Shalts and company

*Consumer Comment: Loli Pop Farms Where DRAMA and HOGS go Hand in Hand

*Consumer Comment: Thanks rick.

*General Comment: Farm Hogs?

*Consumer Comment: R U Serious?

BUYERS BEWARE.  Do not buy from Tracey Simpson Booth owner of Loli-Pop Farm Virginia.  She harasses customers.  Her pigs are FARM HOGS represented as Mini Pigs. They grow up to be HUGE like 200 lbs HUGE.  Tracey is ugly both on the inside and out.  Stupid does not even begin to explain what we are dealing with here.  She got a 17 year old to sign FAKE health certificates and then presented them to a customer as USDA paperwork.  Then the customer took the pigs across many state lines illegally without even knowing.  Once the customer got home she had to pay to get the correct paperwork. Then the pigs were discovered to be sick.  What a SCAM.  She makes nasty posts all over FB about anyone and everyone from all her accounts and fake accounts.  Tracey Simpson Booth, Tracey Booth, Randy Booth, her step-kids accounts, and many other account names she uses to harass others on FB. [continued below]....

.....  She is a teacher aide at a school and uses the school computer to harass her victims.  Her page  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Loli-Pop-Farm-Virginia/135085133273998 is used to harass folks.  Nasty farm.  Nasty owners.  TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loli-Pop-Farm-Virginia/Rocky-Mount-Virginia-24151/Loli-Pop-Farm-Virginia-Tracey-Simpson-Booth-Tracey-Booth-Randy-Booth-BUYERS-BEWARE-Min-1078303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loli-Pop Farm Virginia

#1 General Comment

Loli-Pop Farms is Amazing! ~Madonna duhon, SCARY!!!

AUTHOR: TellitAll - ()

New Updated Report on Scam Artist Madonna Lynn Duhon!! Kajun Lady Duhon!! This is the woman behind these FAKE reports on Loli-Pop Farms, and Tracey Booth!!! We've been watching her on face book!!

Since we last heard...Madonna is Now using Animal Abuse as her latest way to Make Money off of someone else's suffering.

This Madonna lady who has stolen Pigs from other breeders(owing $3000.)lied, and suckered people on face book out of sympathy money for vet bills she could not pay in excess of $600. Is at it again!!!

She is Now Breeding YOUNG females, and selling Off their babies as fast as she can breed them!! These Mother pigs are NOT even a year old, and are having babies for madonna to make a quick Dollar.

Prices are in excess of $700.00, and are from Babies, Making babies.!!!!

She States she has a life time of experience, and has been doing Micro Pigs for 2 years! LIE!! Her first litter, she had THIS Spring was from a Very young Mother, who she let get pregnant, and then lied and said it was an accident.! Then posted info. stationg that the Mother Pig baby,was and should be pregnant. "HE had got her like a thousand times"

She hasnt even had Mini Pigs for 2 years!!

Sound like an accident?

Her and Her SCAM Crew, who first friend, then lie on other Breeders to gain self status, are Now running This Piggy breeding Mill! She has dozens of Mini Pigs, BUT, get's money through Face Book to support her Mini Pig Obsession!!!!

Her ONE Time BIG Advocate "PERCY PIGART SAMS" on face Book....should see her now, But, 'IT" is hiding under a New name 'Samantha Percy' Girl name, boy as described. Only friends with Rescuers. Why has percy left defending this scammer and Thief? Now where is 'Percy' when Madonna has become the Animal Abuser "we knew she was capable of being?" Coincidence, NOT! I guess 'Percy' is NOT for the Pigs, as 'IT' once stated!

Originally Madonna  stated she was gonna put Petite porkers, and california tea cups, OUT OF BUSINESS, when she hit the scene, Madonna still is bashing ALL Breeders, and/or trying to get certain ones to sell her their Best future breeders.

She Never paid!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loli-Pop Farms for the ones (3) she STOLE from them, I CHECKED!! She has even refused registered mail, from loli-Pop Farms, who was trying to get Legal help with the matter. I checked that too.

Oh, and Madonna stated that the Piglets from loli-Pop farms were sick, and beyond hope, and madonna had to have them "Put down". The Piglets in question, are Posted on Face Book, and look alive and well, and now atleast 5 mos. old.

Madonna DID Change the piglets names, to hide them, BUT, I have seen the Mom's of these piglets, and there is NO DOUBT, these are loli-Pop Farms Babies!

In the Meantime, she also states she got in the Mini Pig business because she could NO Longer stand to butcher/sell/ and raise the larger farm hogs we eat on our tables, BUT, she has just opened her own Meat market of Doom, using her Own Hogs or are they mini Pigs?? Who Knows?

If you as a consumer want to be talked to, and treated with disrespect, and get a baby pig from a Very young Mother pig, a breeding mill, or a Hog meat business....Then this is the Lady for you! She has even started circulating NUDE (topless) Photos of herself through Face Book!! I saw them....URGH!!

This is TellitAll with your latest SCAM Update!!

Hate To Tell You

AUTHOR: PigScamsExposed - ()

Hate to tell you but you don't have a leg to stand on Tracey Simpson Booth.  You have posted more drama and bashing than anyone else in all of FB land.  I laugh at your cease and desist letter.  Sara don't worry, she can't do anything to you.  You are reaping what you have sewed Tracey.  It's called Karma.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Cease and desist Sara Shalts and company

AUTHOR: The Booth's - ()

Sara Shalts

This is being put to you Publicly:

Cease and desist: all communication about, to, and in false accusations about Tracey booth, Loli-Pop Farm, and all associated with the company Loli-Pop Farm, VA.

Remove all posts contain lies, photos and made up stories from your fake page on Face book, and your New Fake web page.

Any and all personal photos containing images of any of loli-Pop farms Owners, operators, and affiliated persons, are to be removed by you , and you DO Not have permission to use in any media, slander, or personal use. Including for entertainment Purposes.

Any other communications about this family, by you, Sara Shalts, and any and all other aliases, and followers, or company Names and Photos used in any form will be considered HOSTILE, and abusive.

This is now being considered a Harassment case. You Have been asked to stop on an open forum, Cease and desist from any New Posts, In any form relating to the Booth family, Pets, home, and clients.

Any New and/or Old posts in face Book or any other Open Media page, including Face book, Hoobly classified, Ebay, Craigslist, and HERE.....Rip Off reports, are now being treated as Harassment and deformation of character.

Reports are Now Filed with the Rocky mount VA Police department, and are being investigated for harassment and Slander.

We have been advised to make you aware that You are Now under investigation for these crimes. and Must stop harassing us. Once you have been made aware, you will be responsible for any actions you and your followers post, discuss, and report on, in any and all forms.

You are being warned once only. DO Not, DO NOT.....comment openly, post photos belonging to loli-Pop farm, and/or anyone affiliated with this company, Remove False statements used to slander the People involved in loli-Pop Fam, Not to exclude...Randy booth, tracey Booth, Tacey simpson Booth, family, and friends, and anything associated with loli-Pop Farm, Virginia.

The Booths,

Randy and Tracey

Loli Pop Farms Where DRAMA and HOGS go Hand in Hand

AUTHOR: Sara Shalts - ()

Check out this website for more information

and this page on fB

Thanks rick.

AUTHOR: Debra - ()

I really enjoyed your point of view.

What is wrong with people? I go on here occasionally to see what's up, and happened to see this. I have always been curious about little pigs, pet pigs, Mini Pigs.....well, you get it.

Anyway, I read all of it!! I have to agree with you! I looked at the web page. Loved the pigs, and especially the Chihuahuas on that page. We have a Cairn Terrier.

We are Moving into a House with a yard in the fall. We have 2 small kids, and I am thinking MAYBE, for Christmas, we may check the Lolipop Farm Out. The kids would just die!!

Any way, I plan on phoning the owners of lolipop farm, and letting them know that we will be asking a lot of questions, and we will hope they have a litter of piglets ready for Christmas.

I will also mention that I did see this. I do not want them to think we are scammers too. I bet trust issues are running a muck at their farm right now. I think they could use a New Customer.

In the morning I will ask my Husband what he thinks, and then I will contact them about more info. on the cute piggies and the requirements for Pet ownership.  Our New home is out in the country a bit. I will check zoning, and start reading up on everthing I can find, so I will be ready when/if the time comes. Wish Us Luck!

My Popularity this Christmas will be Out the Roof!

#6 General Comment

Farm Hogs?

AUTHOR: Danielle - ()

First, this sure looks like BULL CRAP, or Piggy Crap to me!

I loved the web page you suggested! The photos you are sharing look like Nice Peeps, with cute, healthy pigs!. If they are Farm hogs, why did that woman, Madona steal them? The original report I have now seen, made by someone nick named 'DONUT'. It seems to me that Madona is the one you should be reprorting on. Or is it Percy Sam, Sara, or whoever. Talk about FAKES!! WOW!!!

I also dislike the Ugly ways you talk about these people. UGLY??? They don't look ugly to me. Maybe you are the Ugly one.

I just call it like I see or don't see it. I checked out the web page, too. I saw NO ugly people. All I noticed was a place that looked nice, with real cute pigs, and nice looking family type people.

I am a step kid, too!!!! I bet this Tracey loves them. (her step kids)

UGLY,UGLY,UGLY!!!! This report, you have made looks fake to me.

R U Serious?

AUTHOR: Rick - ()

It looks to me that these people who own this farm filed a report first. I checked it out. I am sure other's have too. If their stuff and the actual people are so bad and nasty, why did this Madona lady go to their house, apparently stay a while, buy, steal, whatever the pigs in the first place? I also saw in the FIRST report, made by the owner's of the Lolipop farm, that they were very hospitable to these folks. I would Not have been so trusting. They look like normal folks to us. I also did take the time to see the web page. I found the photos to be charming and friendly. I also went to FB, as you are wanting people to do, I assume since you are listing it. Just to see the page you people are talking about. It ALSO looks friendly and legit. I did not friend request or like the page. It was not because I found it a bad place with bad people. It was because it seems like you all have given them enough junk to last their life time. Shame on you. Does this lady have proof she paid for the pig(s)? JUST SAYING! We are dog people, but if were were inclined, we might just check lolipop farm out. You have given them exposure they would not have gotten otherwise. Thank You.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC