Complaint Review: Lollimops Cattery & Catinallity Cattery

• Updated: Mon, June 11, 2012

• Reported By: Toni — Azusa California USA
Lollimops Cattery & Catinallity Cattery
942 Stanely Ave Escondido, California United States of America

Lollimops Cattery & Catinallity Cattery Melanie Lowry AKA Aggressive Cat Ripoff Escondido, California

Melanie Lowry of  Lollimops Himalayans Cattery Sells Aggressive Kitten
Submitted: 03/04/2011

Melanie Lowry Lollimops Himalayans Melanie Lowry Lollimops Cattery Aggressive Cat Ripoff Letter to Melanie Lowry AKA Annie Westlake of the Catinality Cattery online fraud site Melanie Lowry Lollimops Cattery AKA "Annie" of Sugar Kisses Cattery
jus4pnut@aol.com
Azusa, California, 91702
Submitted: 6/23/2007 1:28:11 PM
Modified: 5/26/2008 6:03:37 PM
Toni
Azusa, California

Ms Lowry delivered the Kitten to me in Temecula California, on the drive home to Azusa it was so obvious that the Kitten had some problems with her eyes. I immediatly took the Kitten to my Vet. After I got her home I found that she is one of the mose aggressive cats I have ever been around, she would jump at my face, legs & arms, biting & scratching, I covered my face when I slept. [continued below]....
..... I have had her since 5/4/04 & this aggression has not changed. I contacted another Breeder & when I explained this to Ms. Lowry she became very upset with me, telling me that I had no right to do this, that this business was a small one & the word would get out! I asked her why this cat was so aggressive, she stated 'Oh, I though I breed that out of her! My Vet had never heard of such a thing. In trying to contact Ms Lowry I have had mail sent to her returned with no forwarding address. I feel so mislead by this woman.

Toni
Azusa, California
Read more about Melanie Lowry AKA Annie at:

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2012 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lollimops-Cattery-Catinallity-Cattery/Escondido-California-92026/Lollimops-Cattery-Catinallity-Cattery-Melanie-Lowry-AKA-Aggressive-Cat-Ripoff-Escondido-895800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lollimops Cattery & Catinallity Cattery