Complaint Review: Lomas Ron Rishee Sharma - Cavita Kavita Sharma - Five Star Realtors

• Submitted: Fri, March 14, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Lomas Ron Rishee Sharma - Cavita Kavita Sharma - Five Star Realtors
14351 Torrey Chase Blvd Ste E Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Lomas Ron Rishee Sharma - Cavita Kavita Sharma - Five Star Realtors Dont trust them A smile on thier face and a knife in your back.. They have no integrity!! Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: The Truth Missing

When I purchased my first home I did not know what I was doing so I looked for a realtor. I was nieve and trusted every word that Lomas Ron Sharma told me. They forced me to purchase a house beyond my means so they would get more commision. They also told me that they would give me some of the commision money when the transaction was complete. Mr. Sharma took me to see the house one time. I did not hear from him until closing. He showed up and picked up his check and was never heard from again. I tried calling because I had more questions. His daughter that is also a Realtor, Kavita, Cavita Sharma-- she spells her name two different ways so people can not track her down. She started cursing at me then hung up. I tried and tried again until I gave up. These people do not care about customer service and thier clients. They just want there greenbacks and the heck with you. I was so confused and hope that you see this article before these crooked people get into your wallets. They also tried to make me use there finance company where his son Dowlat and Lomas Sharma Jr. were working. I declined because they tried to rip me off in fees also.

Sharma
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2008 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lomas-Ron-Rishee-Sharma-Cavita-Kavita-Sharma-Five-Star-Realtors/Houston-Texas-77014/Lomas-Ron-Rishee-Sharma-Cavita-Kavita-Sharma-Five-Star-Realtors-Dont-trust-them-A-smi-317906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lomas Ron Rishee Sharma - Cavita Kavita Sharma - Five Star Realtors

The Truth Missing

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

The other part missing in this report is that his daughter Cavati Sharma is the owner of Five Star Realtors and she is a practicing attorney in Texas. Her full name is Calawatie Cavita Sharma doughter of Loma Ron Sharma and she was licensed by State bar of texas on 11/04/2011.