Complaint Review: Lombardi Publishing Corp

• Updated: Fri, August 08, 2014

• Reported By: Edward — Huntington Beach California
Lombardi Publishing Corp
Internet USA

Lombardi Publishing Corp misleading stock market report AND very deceptive refund policy Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Committed to Customer Satisfaction

On June 22 i subscribed to their stock market research newsletter, which I received about a week later. Upon reading reading the report, I felt that it was poorly researched, their conclusions were vague and...bottom line, didn't agree with most of it.

On July 1, I sent an email to cancel my subscription. Their email reply of July 1 was that I needed to contact them by phone so '...they could verify the authenticity of my request."

On July 23 I called their customer service hot line and told them I wanted to cancel my subscription and get a refund. I was told they would send me an email with several options on switching to other reports. I told the customer rep. that I wanted a refund and replied the same day by email that I wanted a refund of my subscription, period.

On July 24 they sent me an email acknowledging my request for cancellation and a refund. Their reply was: "We will cancel your subscription as requested. A refund will be put into process. Please allow 3-5 business days to see a reflection on your credit card."

Today, August 8, i called my credit card company and there was no refund from Lombardi Publishing Corp. I then put my original payment of $195.00 to Lombardi in dispute, since more than five business days have elapsed and I still do not have a refund.

This is no way for a reputable(?) company to do business and recommend to others to save themselves a lot of aggravation by not doing business with them. PS> I have copies of all of these emails

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2014 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lombardi-Publishing-Corp/internet/Lombardi-Publishing-Corp-misleading-stock-market-report-AND-very-deceptive-refund-policy-1168430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lombardi Publishing Corp

Committed to Customer Satisfaction

AUTHOR: Customer Care - ()

At Lombardi Publishing we pride ourselves not only on the quality products we offer but also on our exceptional customer service. As discussed in your post you contact our company on multiple occasions. All of these interactions were done on an exceedingly professional manner and the emails and phone calls were responded to promptly. There are many occasions where our clients will purchase a publication and realize that they simply do not suit their needs. As with your situation, we were able to offer you a verity of publications that reflected you’re trading and offered to switch you over at no additional charge. When you declined our offer we respectfully processed your refund on July 24th 2014. If you had contacted us to inquire about your refund we would have assisted during the process. Although you contacted your bank, the refund was processed and completed before that time. Please fee free to contact us at any time to discuss this matter. We would be delighted to have you back as a valued customer.

Lombardi Publishing Corp.